SALES POLICY PAGE
PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE CONSIDERING A RABBIT FROM ME
But first enjoy the video of Missy Kindling :)
Missy giving birth to her little kits 17-AUG-12
Missy had started pulling fur at 6:30 pm and when I started to record her she quit. This rabbit always has her babies within 30 min of pulling fur. Well after I kicked her out of labor for a while I left her alone but kept checking. Well 6 hours late at 12:30 at night she was in the middle of giving birth and I knew there was no way she would stop so I got to watch the miracle of birth. I think the miracle of birth is pretty cool. I hope you enjoy the video. Her second batch of kits she had beside my chair. I had let her out in the morning and well she decided to have them by my chair. I moved them of course, but I got to watch that one too. Breeders don't usually see this but I am always watching my rabbits like a hawk when its close to kindling time. Sorry its by flashlight, not sure how well you can see them.
- A 50% Nonrefundable deposit is required to hold a rabbit. I will only hold a rabbit if I receive a deposit.
- All sales are final, No Return's, Exchanges or Refund's unless by my Discretion
- If something happens to a rabbit in my care that you have already put a deposit on I will refund your money, or give you a rabbit of the same value.
- I do not ship rabbits, but I may choose to meet you, or deliver a rabbit to you with no or a small fee. E-mail me to let me know if we can make arrangements.
- I do not guarantee show quality in any rabbit.
- I reserve the right to cancel or refuse a sale at any time or for any reason.
- My rabbits are loved very much and if I feel you will miss-use them in any way I will not sell to you, (including me believing you will be breeding my does before 6 months of age), that is not allowed.
- Not all rabbits will come with a pedigree if I think he/she is more pet quality or too big for breeding.
- Health guarantees are for 1 week after purchasing the rabbit. If anything is to happen to the rabbit at the time a replacement will be made as long as its not of the following:
- stress due to over handling
- feeding wrong food not recommended in diet
- being mistreated
- injury due to kids or pets
- heat stroke
- I will replace the rabbit as soon as possible if he/she dies from an illness within the 1 week period. Please call as soon as the rabbit shows signs of illness. If there is no rabbit available at the time, then you will be the first to receive a new one when one becomes available.
- ALSO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED IN AN E-MAIL AND YOU NEED TO ANSWER THEM:
Where are you located?
Have you ever had a pet bunny or any rabbit before?
Do you have a cage and feed already?
Have you researched rabbits at all or this breed especially??
Housing rabbits together can become an issue. Some can work and well... most just don't. What are your plans for housing them, together or separate? Outside or inside? One bunny or two?
Do you plan on taking care of these rabbits for the next 7-12 years if your kids do not?
I have seen way too many get turned over at 4-5 months old when they hit their teen age years as they no longer are that sweet cuddly bunny you brought home, especially does. The reason being they are wanting to be bred very badly. If you get a doe best thing to do is spay her so not only does she stay calm, but less chance of cancer and need to breed.
Bucks are your better pets but you can not house them together as they can castrate each other and do major damage. I had to put down a 10 week old buck Because his nose had been torn off by his brother. People do not realize how territorial they can be.
These are questions I am now asking as I have seen way too many turn overs now and neglected bunnies. They need to be in a life long home once brought home not turned over. They need attention and love and care. I just spent the last 3 days myself bringing an 8 week old buck from being completely paralyzed from neck down to now today all of a sudden he is up and moving.